Diesel fuel pump issues? We can help you!
A faulty or worn fuel pump can cause all sorts of vehicle issues – The top 5 we see a lot of are:
1. LOW POWER – LOSS OF POWER OVER TIME OR AN IMMEDIATE LOSS OF POWER
2. HIGH FUEL CONSUMPTION- USING EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF FUEL
3. VEHICLE HARD STARTING HOT
4. VEHICLE BLOWING EXCESSIVE SMOKE
5. VEHICLE RUNNING ROUGH
All of these can be a sign that your fuel pump has parts that are worn.
We can help you get your vehicle running to optimum performance again in a number of ways:
Our guys can help you determine whether it is necessary to send your pump over or replace it or whether you may have another issue with your vehicle by having you run a few checks. We generally can not diagnose your problem over the phone but we sometimes can eliminate issues with some simple checks.
2. Send your fuel injection pump to us for a free quote* : (we have a freight account you can use and overnight options are available)
Our delivery address is:
Diesel Pump Room
Denco Diesel and Turbo
364 Edward Street
WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
Whether it be an exchange pump or a repair at our fuel injection workshop we only use GENUINE parts in your repair and back our work by offering 12 month warranty.
A number of factors can cause a fuel pump to wear prematurely and this can be quiet frustrating, however without the correct help, guidance and diagnosis unfortunately this could keep happening, especially if you have other vehicle issues.
We are equipped with the knowledge and technology to report and diagnose your fuel injection issues in a fast and accurate manner.
Our service exchange diesel fuel injection pumps are split into 3 Categories:
2. EFI (Electronically Fuelled Pumps) – eg. suit Case VP30, Ford Transit Van, John Deere 8760, Toyota Surf 2LTE, Toyota Hilux 5LE, Hino Dutro, Nissan Patrol RD28TI, Perkins VP30, Volvo FL6 and many more
3. Common Rail Diesel Pumps – eg. Mercedes Sprinter Van, BMW 2.5Ltr, Nissan Patrol ZD30, Holden Captiva, Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu 6HK1, John Deere 6081T, Isuzu 6WG1, Hino S05CTB, Isuzu 6SD1, Hino E13C, John Deere 6045, Holden Rodeo 4JJ1, Hino Dutro N04C, Mitsubishi 4M41, 1KD-FTV Toyota Hilux, Nissan Navara / Pathfinder, Ford Transit, Nissan yD25, Toyota Prado KDJ150, Subaru Outback, Ford Transit, Hino J08E, Hyundai/ KIa, Ssanyong, Cummins, Nissan UD, Mitsubishi 4M50, Toyota Rav 4, CX5 Mazda, Volkswagon Amarok, Iveco, Siemens, Mitsubishi 6M60T, Mercedes, just to name a few.
If we don’t have it listed online we may still have it available in exchange form – give us a call 1300 305 359 (freecall)
* JUST A BIT ON OUR QUOTE SERVICE
We offer a quote service on our pump and injectors that is free of charge* so if you do not want to go ahead with the service you are not obligated to do so – however you will receive your parts back in piece parts as we are unable to put a pump or injectors back together if they are faulty due to warranty purposes. *This does not apply to labour hours on your actual vehicle to diagnose. For example we will pull down a pump and injectors and the labour will be free of charge to check and provide a quotation but if you were to have your vehicle in our workshop we would need to charge the diagnostic labour eg. time spent diagnosing the problem on vehicle.
All our service repairs are backed by our 12 month warranty and followed up with after sales service and advice.